• Assist in creating quality visual food display working with head chef.
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods.
• Prepare dishes by following the methods of preparation and observe quality of product by viewing color, taste, texture, portion size and appearance.
• Maintain a clean and safe environment by implementing all sanitation codes and appropriate food handling procedures.
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
• Clean the kitchen and work area accordingly.
• May train kitchen staff, such as line cook and part-time helpers.
• Adhere to all standards set forth by the head chef and management team.
• Work communication in English is required
• Secondary (high) school graduation certificate is required
• Culinary degree or certificate is required, Pastry Certificate is preferred
• At least 1 year related work experience as the cook or line cook
• Available for early morning shifts, as well as weekend and holiday shifts
• Ability to work without supervision
• Ability to work quickly and execute line orders within allotted timeframe